Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Our Bloggers #2


Welcome to the second review of blog posts showing what different bloggers have created with stuff from The Retreat. I, for one, simply love .seeing the mix from different sources... and I would love to see more and more and more. If you know any blogger that has blogged things from The Retreat, encourage them to add their photos to our Flickr group so we can acknowledge their efforts in future posts here :)

This is posted with the next round just around the corner... hope to see you there! (I hope the spacing and formatting is ok below when I publish this... Blogger isn't nice to me sometimes in that respect.)


Facets

RnB - Breda Sideboard for The Retreat


MD StyleWatch

It's the end of the world as we know it...

MD StyleWatch

Perk Me Up

Facets


Piddlers Perch @ The Retreat

Down The Rabbit Hole


Siren's Kiss 1



No comments:

Post a Comment